Business Equipment Recycling
Types of Businesses & Organizations We Serve
Any business or organization with one computer or 1000 is a candidate for commercial recycling. What most people don’t realize is that anything with a plug or a battery can and should be recycled. Take a look around. How many printers do you have that you don’t use anymore? Hard drives and towers? Phones? Random plugs, cords, power strips…the list is endless.
The following list includes types of clients Spectrum Ecycle partners with for recycling and we can assist you too.
- Computer Companies
- Financial Institutions
- IT providers
- Medical Facilities
- Easy Commercial Recycling
Easy Commercial Recycling
By arranging for us to pick-up your unwanted equipment, you free up time and space. We box it for you, palletize it, load it on our trucks, and provide documentation before we leave your facility. Your equipment then goes straight to our building for certified processing. It’s as simple as that!
- Contact us; tell us what equipment you want to dispose of and where it’s located.
- We schedule a pick up (or you may drop it off at our facility).
- Our crew palletizes, boxes, and labels the equipment, then loads it on our truck.
- Your equipment goes directly to our facility for processing.
- The equipment is weighed and documented.
Data destruction is completed and documented (additional fees apply for certified data destruction).
- You will receive a report documenting what was received, the total weight, and certificates of data destruction.
We Accept Hazardous Materials
Responsible recycling has a few associated costs – we do our best to keep those costs to a minimum while offering the most secure, safest disposal possible. Many electronics contain some form of hazardous materials that require specialized disposal. Ensuring that your data is destroyed also requires detailed attention. We take great care to process your collected equipment with zero toxic impact on our overloaded landfills and 100% certified data destruction.
Commercial E-Cycling Fees
Pick-up service in the St. Louis metropolitan area is $150. This fee is waived for bulk pick-up consisting of at least 30 computers, laptops, servers, or other high-value equipment. We offer quantity discounts and special non-profit pricing. If you don’t see it listed, it is free to recycle.
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY FOR DROP OFF AT OR FACILITY. ANY TIME MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-5
- Any size LCD/LED Computer Monitor $10
- CRT Computer Monitor $20
- Microwave Ovens (any age, any size) $10
- Refrigerator, freezers, dehumidifiers, HVAC, or any devices containing Freon $20
- Desktop model printer, scanner, copier, fax machine $5
- Floor model printer, copier, multi-function device $40
- Tube TV 27″ or less $30
- Tube TV 28″–32″ $40
- Tube TV 33″ and up/console/big screen/rear projection $50
- TVs: LCD/LED/Plasma $15
- VHS tapes, DVDs, CDs, diskettes, cassette tapes, data tapes $.65/lb.
- Certified or witnessed data destruction $10 (per hard drive)
Fees can vary depending on the exact equipment and how much, where it is located within your organization, and what disposal and data destruction requirements you request. Please contact our friendly, professional customer service staff for an accurate estimate and to schedule your pick-up.