- You contact us and tell us what equipment you have and where it’s located
- We schedule a pick up or you may drop off at our facility
- Our crew palletizes, boxes up, and labels the equipment from your storage area and loads it on our truck
- Your equipment goes directly to our facility for processing
- The equipment is weighed and documented
- Data destruction is completed and documented (additional fees apply for certified data destruction)
- You receive a report documenting what was received, the total weight, and certificates of data destruction
Responsible recycling is a service that has associated costs – most importantly proper recycling and disposal methods. Many electronics contain hazardous materials that require specialized disposal. Ensuring that your data are destroyed before leaving our facility also requires detailed attention.
Spectrum Ecycle takes great care to process collected equipment with zero landfill and 100% data destruction.
Fees for Businesses and Organizations Click to see Residential Services & Fees
The fees can vary significantly depending on what equipment you have, where it is located within your organization, and what your disposal and data destruction requirements are. In most cases, the final recycling cost is very low. Discounts apply for larger quantities. Here are the general fees. Please contact us for a more accurate estimate.
Pick Up Service: $85 for pick up in the St. Louis metropolitan area (fee is waived for bulk pick up consisting of at least 25 computers, laptops, or servers)
|CRT computer monitor||$15.00|
|Tube TV 27″ and less||$25.00|
|Tube TV 28″ to 32″||$35.00|
|Tube TV larger than 32″ and all console/big screen TVs||$45.00|
|Any size LCD/LED/Plasma TV||$10.00|
|Any size LCD computer monitor||$ 5.00|
|Microwave (any age, any size)||$10.00|
|Any Device Containing FREON
(refrigerator, freezer, dehumidifier, air conditioner, etc.)
|VHS tapes, DVDs, CDs, backup tapes
(cannot accept diskettes, cassette tapes, 8-track tapes, or albums)
|Certified or witnessed data destruction (per hard drive) Quantity discounts available||$10.00|
NOTE: If you are a non-profit organization, please call us about our non-profit pricing.