Component Recycling Vs. Equipment Refurbishing
Computer & Equipment Recycling
As you consider recycling or disposing of your unwanted computers, printers, copiers, laptops and other electronics, appliances, and technology, there are a few things you may want to know about the process 점퍼2 다운로드.
How It All Begins
Have you ever wondered what happens to your unwanted computer, printer, TV, or old HVAC system once you drop it off for recycling 나이브스 아웃 다운로드? At Spectrum Ecycle Solutions, each item goes through a highly regulated 5-10 step process 한글과컴퓨터 무료 다운로드.
We collect and weigh it, audit and record it, destroy any data, test to see if it works, and either refurbish or de-manufacture it and sell it for parts Download docone ttf. We also perform certifications and provide documentation accordingly.
Reuse – The Highest Order of Recycling
So what happens to your computer once all the data has been destroyed 윈도우 10 정품인증 크랙 다운로드? We do our best to ensure most electronics can be reused, as it is the highest order of “recycling.” It’s ideal to extend the useful life of equipment versus immediately scrapping it 토이스토리 4 다운로드.
According to the Electronics TakeBack Coalition, 530 lbs. of fossil fuel, 48 lbs. of chemicals, and 1.5 tons of water are used to manufacture one computer and monitor 드로이얀 다운로드. That’s why we do our best to refurbish, resell, or donate as much as we can.
Component Recycling Vs. Refurbishing
Once your computer or other equipment passes our auditing and testing phase, we designate it for potential reuse and transfer it to the refurbishing division where it undergoes a detailed repair process GitHub.
Equipment that is deemed too old, too broken, or not viable for reuse is broken down to the component level and each component is then sent to large recycling plants where the plastics, metals, and other pieces are further processed to become raw materials for manufacturing new products DefCon novel download.
You’re Helping Everyone When You Recycle
That fleece jacket you like so much? Made from recycled plastic. Your favorite garden furniture – recycled plastic 호텔 델루나 9회 다운로드. Battery components can be reused in other batteries and metals can be used in jewelry and automotive parts. The electronics you drop off at Spectrum Ecycle in St. Louis go to great use and help cut down on our dependency of new raw materials. Let us recycle your unwanted electronics and make an impact today! 314-428-0777
Approximately 70% of everything we accept is deemed scrap and becomes recycled raw materials. The other 30% is sold as reusable equipment or donated to those in need.